Thursday, August 12, 2010


Its blazing hot outside, the kind of heat that sucks the breath out of your lungs as soon as it hits you. Its been awhile since I've posted and things are moving along at the speed of light as usual time waits for no man...I could use some time or some magic to slow it down. Whew! Already the middle of August and everything in my yard is crispy.Didnt have such a good flower season this year, my work really got in the way...and the sun! Im still working at the Arches, tho' I have switched to first shift which suits my internal schedule much better ☺Speaking of ...my work is so rewarding the longer Im there the more attached I get and the changes going on inside me ...wow I cant explain it all but its somthing...Truly a test of character and a window into your own soul and the Truth of it all...it really is about service...

No comments: